All abstract submissions related to “Apitherapy” will be considered for evaluation.
Deadline for the Submission of Abstract: 14 February 2021.
- Abstracts should be no more than 250 words; highlight major points of your research and explain why your work is important.
- Abstract title should not exceed 20 words.
- The title should explain the content of the study.
- The first letter of all words in the abstract title should be capitalized.
- In the system, the space reserved for abstracts should not be more than 250 words.
- Research papers should consist of Aim, Method, Findings and Discussion sections.
- Case reports should consist of Introduction, Case (s) and Conclusion sections.
- Review abstracts should be uploaded as a short paragraph.
- The abstract entry should not include any tables or pictures.
- Minimum 3 and maximum 5 keywords should be given for abstracts.
- There is no need to upload references during abstract submission (full text will be requested after acceptance)
- The first time you use an abbreviation in the text, present the spelled-out version. When the spelled-out version first appears in the narrative of the sentence, put the abbreviation in parentheses after it.
- The first letters of the special names of drugs should be written in capital. It is preferred to use the generic names of the drugs, and the first letters of the general names are not capitalized.
- The author presenting the abstract should be registered to the congress.